In my lightboxes:
- Title: Twin Falls
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Maui, Hawaii
- Nearest Town: Kaanapali, Maui
- Brief Directions: Go north on the road to Hana from Kaapali. There is a road sign and a little shack to buy water. Righ away on the trail there is a marker letting all hikers know they will be passing through private property and the passage is revokable (if you are mean, rude, or unworhty). The easy hike has little elevation chahge.
- Description: This little water fall, rewards seekers willing to walk about a mile off the road between Kaapali and Hana on Maui. Swiming in the pool underneath the falls and taking a few moments to let the water cascade all over your sweaty body is a great way to relax on a hot and humid Hawaii afternoon.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikon 18-200mm VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 297 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!