In my lightboxes:
Hanging Lake Falls
- Title: Hanging Lake Falls
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glenwood Springs
- Nearest Town: Glenwood Springs
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This little lake is at the top of a steep but short climb from a pulloff of I-70 just a few miles from Glenwood Springs. It was shortly after the spring runoff, and I'd climbed up with my daughters on Father's Day. I've lived in Colorado most of my life, and had only just heard of this spring. It's certainly a beautiful locale to which I hope to return.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 14-24 AF-S f2.8G, Really Right Stuff Tripod with BH55 ballhead, Lee ND6 filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 394 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!