In my lightboxes:
The Lower Falls From Artist Point
- Title: The Lower Falls From Artist Point
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Yellowstone
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Who hasn't been to Artist Point at Yellowstone? It's been photographed a million times, and hundreds of thousands of times right from this spot. It's too beautiful, though, not to take a picture of, and the early morning light was just enough to allow for a bit longer exposure to get the mist as it billowed from the Snake River.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 18-200 AF-S f/3.5-5.6, Really Right Stuff Tripod with BH55 ballhead, circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 474 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!