In my lightboxes:
Point Woronzof Sunset
- Title: Point Woronzof Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cook Inlet
- Nearest Town: Anchorage
- Brief Directions: Go west on Northern Lights Blvd. until you reach the end.
- GPS Longitude: 150
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Pt. Woronzof, just west of the Anchorage Airport, is everybody's favorite sunset-viewing spot. The best seasons for the sunset are spring, summer and fall. In the winter the sun sets too far to the south and is not visible from this vantagepoint.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III; 24-70 f/2.8 L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 96 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!