In my lightboxes:
- Title: A River Winds Through It
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Fork Trail
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hiking this trail, you cross the river 13 times. This particular day (2 days ago-July 21, 2012), was pouring rain, and a lot of lightning and thunder. The sound was amazing as the thunder would vibrate off the canyon walls. The forest is dense and this river winds through it. In this spot, my husband and I sat out to enjoy the rain. It was slightly sheltered from the undercut walls. This was our first visit to West Fork, Sedona.
- Gear: Sony A65, Tamron 18-270
This Photo Has Been Viewed 284 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!