In my lightboxes:
Where The Sky Meets The Sea.
- Title: Where The Sky Meets The Sea.
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Natural arches state park
- Nearest Town: Santa Cruz
- GPS Longitude: 37.182373
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Lighthouse at Pigeon Point is perched on a cliff on the central California coast, 50 miles south of San Francisco. The 115-foot Pigeon Point Lighthouse, is one of the tallest lighthouses in America, and has been guiding mariners since 1872.
This was originally named Whaler's, but after a ship named Carrier Pigeon was wrecked at this place the locals began to refer to it as Pigeon Point.
- Gear: Nikon D800, 24-70mm f 2.8 Nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 89 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!