In my lightboxes:
- Title: Blanca Peak
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Nearest Town: Alamosa
- GPS Longitude: -105.485833
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It is located at the southern end of the Sangre de Cristo Range. Blanco Peak is the fifth highest mountain in Colorado, over 14.000 feet. This shot is from route 160 on our way to the Great Sand Dunes National Park which is about 15 miles north, northwest of Mt. Blanca.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Cannon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 79 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!