In my lightboxes:
North Avenue Beach Panoramic
- Title: North Avenue Beach Panoramic
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Avenue Beach
- Nearest Town: Chicago
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: North Avenue Beach is always busy in the summertime, especially on days where the temps rise over 90 degrees. Daily beach volleyball tournaments, roller hockey, jet ski rentals, and even a full service beach bar make this a great spot to head to on those warm summer days. In addition to all of the extracurricular activities at North Ave, its also one of my favorite spots to photograph the magnificent Chicago skyline and on this hot and humid day, nature put on quite a show. Heat thunderstorms rolled through the city all day but just before sunset the clouds broke up and gave way to some amazing looking skies.
This is a panoramic consisting of 11 images shot vertically and the original file of this image is 112 megapixels and has a native resolution of 20701 x 5410..
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 50mm 1.2L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 178 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!