In my lightboxes:
- Title: Nuclear Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Capital Reef National Park
- Nearest Town: Torrey
- Brief Directions: Right outside the Capital Reef NP entrance.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: During my 7 week road trip in 2008 I spent a good stretch in Utah. My goal was to see all the national parks the state had to offer. Capital Reef, although not as popular, is still a great place to visit. When I was there I was rewarded with one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen. The sky was literally exploding.
- Gear: Nikon D300 / Nikkor 18-200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 245 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!