In my lightboxes:
Alone - Botany Bay Edisto Island, Charleston Sc
- Title: Alone - Botany Bay Edisto Island, Charleston Sc
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston SC
- Nearest Town: Edisto Beach NC
- Description: Live oak tree stranded in the ocean surf by beach erosion at the Botany Bay Boneyard Beach on Edisto Island. I just returned from a week long shoot in Charleston SC with photographer and good friend Mark VanDyke and we had such a great time! Charleston SC is such a beautiful place and has so many great things to shoot, and the Ace Basin is one of my favorite places for landscape photography. The deep south plantations, roads lined with live oak trees and spanish moss, and incredible beach scenes easily make Charleston one of my favorite places. Click the image to view it large! Hope you enjoy it, comments welcome! ;-)
- Gear: Nikon D700 w/ 17-35mm f2.8 and ND Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 131 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!