In my lightboxes:
Lake Alpine Thunderstorm
- Title: Lake Alpine Thunderstorm
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Stanislaus National Forest
- Nearest Town: Bear Valley
- Brief Directions: Lake Alpine is on Route 4, Ebbetts Pass National Scenic Byway, www.scenic4.org. It's approximately 150 miles east of San Jose, Ca.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Lake Alpine is located in the Central Sierra Nevada Mts. Summer storms often form at the crest of the Sierra Mts. and provide a dramatic background for this 7200 foot elevation lake.
- Gear: Pentax K-7, Tamron 18 - 200 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 78 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!