In my lightboxes:
Fierce Day In Jackson Hole
- Title: Fierce Day In Jackson Hole
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jenny Lake
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: From Jackson take 26 north to a left on Teton Park Road at Moose. Go about three miles to this location.
- GPS Longitude: -110.696396
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This day in Grand Teton National Park was memorable because of it's weather. Snow flurries pelted the mountain range while dappled sunlight danced across the landscape in the valley. Dramatic clouds with blue sky and sunlight peeking through made for great mid-day shooting.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200mm VR, polarizer, RRS tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 183 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!