In my lightboxes:
Opening Through Boulders, Upper Royal Basin
- Title: Opening Through Boulders, Upper Royal Basin
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Sequim
- Brief Directions: Hwy 101 to Louella Rd to Road 28/2860 to upper Dungeness trail 833. Hike this trail for 1 mile to junction with Royal Creek trail. It is 7 miles from here to Royal Lake and camping.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Stonehenge like view between boulders in upper Royal Basin. Taken late morning in October 2010.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, EF17-40mm f/4L USM, B&W circular polarizer, Manfrotto tripod and ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 130 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!