In my lightboxes:
Bright Autumn Day In Gunnison National Forest
- Title: Bright Autumn Day In Gunnison National Forest
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gunnison National Forest
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: From Crested Butte go west up onto Kebler and Ohio Passes. Views like this are common along those roads.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Even the high-sun times of an autumn day can allow the capture of images that show the magnificence of the changing aspen trees and their reflection in a nearby stream. The paucity of shadow details brings the viewer into the warmth of the scene.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 150 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!