In my lightboxes:
- Title: Bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce canyon national park
- Nearest Town: Bryce canyon
- Brief Directions: On the bryce canyon road, take the Bryce point turn.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was taken almost at high noon. The beauty of the red rocks are not really reveled until the sun is shinning on them. I had tried for several morning to get a good sunrise picture but none of them equaled this one.This is a single exposure with just minor adjustments in Lightroom 4.
- Gear: Nikon D800, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 203 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!