In my lightboxes:
Moment Of Contrast
- Title: Moment Of Contrast
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jenny Lake
- Nearest Town: Moran
- Brief Directions: From Jackson take 26 north to Moran. Take a left on 89 and travel about a mile to the Oxbow turnout on the left.
- GPS Longitude: -110.550581
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A stormy day in Jackson Hole produced great contrasts of light and color. This is a zoomed in view from the famous Oxbow of the Snake River. In the background(12 miles away) is the snowstorm engulfed Mt. Moran. Harsh midday sun really doesn't matter when you've got conditions like this.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8, polarizer, RRS tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 192 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!