In my lightboxes:
- Title: White Sands
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Sands National Monument
- Nearest Town: Alamagordo
- Brief Directions: Travel East from Alamagordo about 12 miles on Hwy 70 and you will find the entrance to White Sands National Monument
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I got low on the dune to capture the ripples in the sand leading out to soft rolling dunes in the distance accented by the singular cloud. I was pleased with the composition of the image.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105L lens, Gitzo tripod, Kirk BH-1 Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 292 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!