In my lightboxes:
Mono Lake Southwest Shore
- Title: Mono Lake Southwest Shore
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mono Lake
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: 5 miles East on Hwy 120 off Hwy 395 just south of Lee Vining
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I trekked west along the shoreline from the South Tufa area and found this tiny bay with a great bleached tree root buried in the ground. It made for a nice composition with the clouds streaking across the sky.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 17 - 40L lens, Gitzo tripod, Kirk BH-1 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!