In my lightboxes:
Coney Island, 1974 - Look At The Baby
- Title: Coney Island, 1974 - Look At The Baby
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coney Island
- Nearest Town: Brooklyn
- Brief Directions: Corner of Surf and Stillwell Avenues, Brooklyn, NY.
Near Nathan's (the Original one).
- GPS Longitude: 73
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It was a long time ago, however Faber's Fascination was THE game room of the time. Skee-Ball for $0.10 for 9 balls.
Faber's is still there, but boarded up. I like this shot not just for the conflict of black and white - with the policeman on a horse; but particularly because of the baby on the left. He's had a bit too much ice-cream, and wants more
- Gear: Konica Autoreflex T-3
This Photo Has Been Viewed 166 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!