In my lightboxes:
- Title: Pandamonium
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sonoma Coast
- Nearest Town: Sea Ranch
- Brief Directions: CA 1 ti Sea Ranch
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A large gathering of western gulls, among others, along a sand spit at the terminious of the Gaualala River where it enters the Pacific. I was able to eventually move my way close enough to sit near enough to the flock to where they eventually ignored me. Then, in the blink of an eye, they took off...in every direction.
- Gear: Nikon D3s, Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 105 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!