In my lightboxes:
- Title: Yellow-rumped Warbler
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- Nearest Town: St. Augustine
- Brief Directions: 1. Take I-75 to Jacaranda Blvd (Exit-193, Old #35) 2. Take Jacaranda South to US-41 3. Turn right onto US-41 and go immediately to left lane. 4. Go very short distance and make very first left turn onto Annex Road (Between Police building on
left & city building on right). 5. Go approximately 1/4 mile and look for Lake on right. pull off onto grassy parking area on left.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Although I originally went to the Rookery at the St. Augustine Alligator Farm to photograph egrets, ibis, and herons, I was captivated by this little backyard bird. While I see the Yellow-rumped warblers frequently at home in NC, this bird's personality and curiosity made me smile. Taken late morning, 1/17/09.
- Gear: Nikon D300; Nikkor 200-400mm VR w/1.4 t.c.; 1/200 sec., f/10, ISO 250
This Photo Has Been Viewed 183 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!