In my lightboxes:
Yucca Blades In The Snow, Grand Canyon
- Title: Yucca Blades In The Snow, Grand Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: South rim of the Grand Canyon
- Nearest Town: Williams
- Brief Directions: The south rim of the Grand Canyon is about an hour and a half from Flagstaff, Arizona. It's relatively quiet in late November and early December, and the weather gets very interesting.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I took this photo at the beginning of December 2011 during a snowstorm. I actually previsualized it as a high-contrast photo.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 18-55 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 239 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!