In my lightboxes:
Sunburst Through Aspen
- Title: Sunburst Through Aspen
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mueller State Park
- Nearest Town: Divide
- Brief Directions: From Divide, Colorado go south on SR 67 for a few miles to the entrance of the park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: After a 10 inch snowfall the night before, the aspen trees in Mueller State Park were still at their peak of color change on this October, 2011 morning.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 183 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!