In my lightboxes:
- Title: Autumn Kaleidoscope
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coronado National Forest
- Nearest Town: Tucson
- Brief Directions: This photograph was taken along a short dirt road called Bear Wallow. To get there, take the Catalina Highway from Tucson into the Catalina Mountains. Bear Wallow is about 26 miles from Tucson.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I wanted to depict autumn colors in a very different way. After mounting my camera on a tripod, I shot long exposures (1-2 seconds) while also rotating the zoom.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 18-55 mm lens, mounted on a tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!