In my lightboxes:
Pale Maple Leaves
- Title: Pale Maple Leaves
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sangre De Cristo Mountains, Horn Creek
- Nearest Town: Westcliffe
- Brief Directions: West of Westcliffe, CO, in the Sangre de Cristo range
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Along the Rainbow Trail. The area held many plants that appeared to be deficient of some type of mineral, causing the leaves to be a pale yellow rather than vibrant yellows and reds
- Gear: Nikon D60, 55-200mm zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 395 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!