In my lightboxes:
Oregon Coast Sunset
- Title: Oregon Coast Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Taft district
- Nearest Town: Lincoln city
- Brief Directions: Sun set along the oregon coast
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: out doing a photo shoot along the Pacific ocean near Lincoln City Oregon.
We had watched a gray whale swim into a channel the night before which was amazing-this time around the sunset along the beach was the goal and the weather was great-the photo shoot was amazing as well.Timing is everything as I had just gotten to the beach-it was a race against time as I had to run about what seemed to be a mile but probably a quarter of that as my feet kept sinking into the sand.
Carrying a tripod and camera gear on my back I run as fast as I could to beat the sun before it sank behind the clouds.
- Gear: Canon,Canon 70-200mm,tiffen filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 744 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!