In my lightboxes:
Never Summer Sunset
- Title: Never Summer Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: About 30 minute drive from Estes Park along Trail Ridge within Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Sundown over the Never Summer subrange of the Northern Front Range in the Colorado Rockies viewing from about 11,300 feet across Forest Canyon and the Big Thompson River Valley within Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Gear: EOS 7D w/ EF 16-35 f2.8L USM, polarizing filter, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 181 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!