In my lightboxes:
Sedona Courthouse, Arizona
- Title: Sedona Courthouse, Arizona
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Red Rock State Park
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: Where highway 89a and 179 intersect is the edge of Sedona. Just south of the intersection on highway 179 is the bell and courthouse peaks.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Sedona is surronded by massive red sandstone rock that picks up the light to reflect the beauty of the area. Add to that the summer moonsons that roll in and idea photographic conditions exist. Here a moonson rolls in late in the day before sunset, dumping rain and a little lightening. The microburst of the storm rips up lower clouds making a scene change dramatically. Great to see, but a challenge to capture because what you see may only last seconds.
- Gear: Olympus E310 on Silk Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 95 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!