In my lightboxes:
- Title: Img_3976_matted_sm_file
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Virgin
- Brief Directions: Branching off of state route 9 in Utah, between Hurricane and Virgin is a small paved road that goes south for just a couple of minutes before it comes to a locked gate. To the east of this road is a small wash that leads to a few cottonwood trees. This small, out of the way place is where I got this, (one of my favorites) picture.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Thunder storms pass over the desert frequently in the summer. This one left a little bit of water in this small wash, then moved on. Down the wash are some cottonwood trees that depend on water from storms like this to survive.
- Gear: Canon EOS Mark 2 & Canon EF 17-35 1:2.8 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 292 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!