In my lightboxes:
Veins Of The Sequoia
- Title: Veins Of The Sequoia
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite National Park
- Description: While arriving at Mariposa Grove (south of Yosemite Village) I found many many people hunkered over this location trying to find the best possible place to attain the perfect shot. Of course it could also become annoyi
ng when children dart in from of your lens and jump up on the tree then persist to break of its roots while of course a young 20 something mom yells from a distance. Moving on, I did find another photographer enthusiast by the name of Justin who also made his own business called BrandXPhotography. Thanks Justin, I appreciate the good luck and advice. Even though there was alot of excitement, I really appreciate the deep contrasting shades and unpretentious movement of the sequoia, its like its drawing you in.
Please check out my dA gallery for more of my Portfolio!
- Gear: Canon t3i, Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 62 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!