In my lightboxes:
The Cathedral's Last Light
- Title: The Cathedral's Last Light
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Tioga pass had been raging with thunderstorms all day with patches coming and going all over the park. Luckily the monsoon storms stuck around til sunset and provided some glorious cloud action. For a while it seemed like the light would never come. The scene was nothing but cloudiness and dullness. Just minutes before sunset, the clouds broke in the west and the sun beamed through casting a warm glow on Cathedral Peak and providing some beautiful colors in the clouds.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, EF 17-40mm f/4L, LEE GND,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 829 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!