In my lightboxes:
Numa Falls, Kootenay National Park, Bc
- Title: Numa Falls, Kootenay National Park, Bc
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Brief Directions: Travel from Banff and take the "Radium Hot Springs" turnoff which take you into Kootenay National Park. Watch for signs to Numa Falls.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I had to cross the viewing bridge and stand on the rocks next to this fall to photograph it without the parking lot or viewing bridge, so my wife was thinking I was crazy. This is a relatively small waterfall, but the area around it is breathtaking and the water is a beautiful blue.
- Gear: Canon 60D, Tokina 12-24mm f/4.0
This Photo Has Been Viewed 137 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!