In my lightboxes:
Sun Lit Butte At Canyonlands National Park (islands In The Sky)
- Title: Sun Lit Butte At Canyonlands National Park (islands In The Sky)
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: Canyonlands is on Utah SR 313 which is accessible from US 191 near Moab, Utah.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Canyonlands National Park is not as popular as its next door neighbor, Arches National Park. During the daytime there were only a few tour bus groups and plenty of easy access to many desirable photo sites. At Arches the parking lots can be filled and the more interesting rock formations crawling with tourists.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L Series Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 175 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!