In my lightboxes:
Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Title: Great Sand Dunes National Park
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Sand Dunes NP
- Nearest Town: Alamosa
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: From the Sand Dunes Overlook - an easy less than a mile hike from the Pinyon Flats Campgrounds - offers views of the dunes field as well as many of the other eco-systems in the park. Many think of the largest dunes in North America wen considering visiting Great Sand Dunes NP, but this park offers so much more diversity from wetlands and grasslands to high alpine tundra and everything in between.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 198 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!