In my lightboxes:
Lupine And Crater, Mt. St. Helens National Monument
- Title: Lupine And Crater, Mt. St. Helens National Monument
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Castle Rock
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: On May 18th of 1980, the eruption of Mt. St. Helens devastated the surrounding forest with a combination of lateral blast and the largest landslide in recorded history. In the subsequent years, plants and animals have been slowly reshaping and reclaiming the wasteland and returning it to it's former beauty.
- Gear: Canon 5D MK II, 24-105mm f/4 IS L lens, Gitzo GT5561SGT Tripod, Manfrotto 468MGRC0 Ball Head, Singh-Ray Warming Polarizor, Singh Ray 3 Stop Grad ND Filter, Cable Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 140 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!