In my lightboxes:
- Title: Star Shepherd
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Acadia National Park
- Nearest Town: Mt Desert Island
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a 20 frame panoramic taken at Bass Harbor Lighthouse in Acadia National Park, Maine.
I took two rows of ten vertical shots focusing on lighting the rocks in the lower row.
After 12 hours of driving from New Jersey to Acadia, this was the location that I couldn't wait to get to. The first night here ended up being the only cloudy night of my trip, so I came back the night before my 12 hour drive back to NJ and I wasn't disappointed. I took this pano, set up for some trail trails and then waited for the Milky Way set near the lighthouse. Slept for a few hours and then made the 12 hour drive back to New Jersey.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 16-35 f/2.8 II, Tripod, Remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 252 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!