In my lightboxes:
- Title: Streaming Paradise
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Brief Directions: From downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, take the Roaring fork Motor Nature Trail most of the way around. You will come to a section where the road keeps crossing the stream and you see many moss covered rocks.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is the beautiful mountain stream along the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee. I processed this as an HDR image from 7 exposures, but kept darkening the shadows because I liked a more dreamlike atmosphere. I also made use of Nik Color Efex Pro 4. It was raining off and on while I was taking pictures, so it added to the misty quality of the scene.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III
This Photo Has Been Viewed 437 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!