In my lightboxes:
- Title: Great Rock Bight
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Martha's Vineyard
- Nearest Town: Chilmark
- Brief Directions: Travel 3.8 miles on the North Road after its intersection with the State Road in West Tisbury; turn right at land bank logo and follow signs to trailhead.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A seaside bluff over a sandy cove. This area has been preserved by the Martha's Vineyard Land Bank who, along with other organizations, have protected over 100 properties on the island for all to enjoy.
- Gear: Canon EOS 60D; Sigma 10-20 mm 4-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 444 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!