In my lightboxes:
- Title: Aspens
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: The town of Jasper is located in Jasper National Park, in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: At the end of September every year, the leaves on the aspen trees around the town of Jasper turn a beautiful yellow colour before falling off. Within an hour of taking this image, a wind blew though this grove of trees and blew most of the leaves off these trees. As I walked back to my car, I stared back up at the mostly bare branches, feeling very fortunate to have been here just in time to capture some images in my camera.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, Canon 17-40mm f4/L lens, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 149 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!