In my lightboxes:
- Title: Catalina Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Catalina State Park
- Nearest Town: Tucson
- Brief Directions: Catalina State Park is located off the Oracle Highway (Rte 77)in Oro Valley, AZ, just north of Tucson.
- GPS Longitude: -110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Sunrise along the Canyon Loop Tail at Catalina State Park. The sun was just below the horizon and for a brief period, this Saugro was nicely framed by the fast-moving clouds, a rarity in Tucson in the winter.
- Gear: Canon 50D, 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 @ 33mm, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 115 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!