In my lightboxes:
- Title: Fall Is Coming!
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Paulinskill Wildlife Management Area
- Nearest Town: Hampton
- Brief Directions: It's tucked away in the heart of Hampton Township, NJ (Sussex County). Best route is Rt. 94 N to Parsons Road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was high noon, a time when most photographers go home to edit! I know this place well, and know there is nothing in the way to make shadows or glares, there are no power lines in the way, and the sky was perfect. I snapped away as the sun warmed up the view and the air, and I enjoyed every minute of it!
- Gear: Nikon D700, Tamron 18-200 at 18mm, ISO 200, f/10, 1/320sec. on tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 258 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!