In my lightboxes:
Crestone Neele In Winter
- Title: Crestone Neele In Winter
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Westcliff, in the Sangre De Cristo range
- Nearest Town: WestCliff
- Brief Directions: from Colorado Springs take highway 115 south to Penrose and continue to Florence, then take highway 67 south and west to a junction with highway 96 and 165, continue west on highway 96 to West Cliff from there take highway south until the sign for the South Colony Lakes trail head is seen, proceed there
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: a winter hike; early morning, Crestone Needle in the Sangre De Cristo range,
- Gear: Nikon F F1.4 50 mm Nikkor lens film camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 103 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!