In my lightboxes:
Capital Peak Knife Ridge In Approaching Storm
- Title: Capital Peak Knife Ridge In Approaching Storm
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Aspen; Snowmass , Elk mountain range
- Nearest Town: Aspen; Snowmass
- Brief Directions: from Glenwood Springs on I 70 drive highway 82 past Carbondale, continue to Snowmass, not the ski area , but the small town along the highway, then turn south on road 9 con't to the Capital Lake or creek trail head
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: a climb of Capital pk during labor day weekend in 1972, very unsettled weather, the photo location is at the end of the ' Knife Ridge ' on way to final portion to the summit in very unsettled weather a thunderstorm sideswiped us after aquireing the summit
- Gear: Nikon F f 1.4 50mm Nikkor lens film camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 124 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!