In my lightboxes:
- Title: Autumn Rain
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Maroon Bells - Snowmass Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Mount Crested Butte, Colorado
- Brief Directions: Drive north on Gothic Road out of Crested Butte, Colorado toward the old mining ghost town of Gothic. The road winds above the East River providing great views of the meandering stream below and towering mountains above.
- Description: A clearing storm leaves an orange sky over Whiterock Mountain at the southern edge of the Maroon Bells - Snowmass Wilderness Area in Colorado.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Tamron 28 - 75mm f2.8, bogen tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 201 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!