In my lightboxes:
- Title: Teton Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Brief Directions: Take US89 north form Jackson Hole to USFS 30290.
- GPS Longitude: -110.6
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The sun sets behind the Grand Tetons with fall aspens in the foreground. The magnificent rays were only present for a brief moment, but they were spectacular.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II, 70-200mm, RRS tripod (pano)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 273 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!