In my lightboxes:
- Title: Pryor Mountain Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pryor Mountain Wild Horse Range
- Nearest Town: Lovell, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: From the Big Horn Canyon Recreaction area, load up your best 4-wheel drive vehicle and spend the next 2 hours or so winding your way up Crooked Creek road. Once at the end of Crooked Creek, make a right and continue until you come to the cattle guard that marks the beginning of the wild horse range.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Pryor Mountain Wild Horse range is best known for it's wild mustangs, the most famous of which is Cloud. While spending a few days camped there to capture images of the wild mustangs, I witnessed this amazing sunset. The beauty of the Pryors goes far beyond it's wild horses.
- Gear: Canon 7D with 18 - 135mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 195 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!