In my lightboxes:
Foggy Fall Morning At Big Bend Of Letchworth
- Title: Foggy Fall Morning At Big Bend Of Letchworth
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Letchworth State Park
- Nearest Town: Castile
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The foliage season at Letchworth State Park was just ramping up but I love it when there is still plenty of green around. I think the colors jump out more. And since this was a cloudy morning and the sun did not show up until after noon, the valley fog stayed around for an unusually long time to my utter enjoyment!
I managed to spend about 5 hours around only three overlooks, and probably good three hours out of those five within 100 feet of this spot. As the fog was moving through the Genesee River gorge, the sight was different second by second, there was no getting bored with it!
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikkor 24-85 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 101 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!