In my lightboxes:
Western Nc Fall Foliage - The Forest For The Trees
- Title: Western Nc Fall Foliage - The Forest For The Trees
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Parkway
- Nearest Town: Asheville, NC
- Brief Directions: Off of the Blue Ridge Parkway south of Asheville NC
- Description: Vibrant fall foliage during my Autumn Landscapes photography workshop we did this last weekend along the Blue Ridge Parkway in the mountains of Western NC. We had a great weekend and saw some amazing landscapes during some great conditions! I shot this forest landscape while hiking to a waterfall along the Blue Ridge Parkway during my "Autumn Landscapes" photography workshop this past weekend. We had to stop and shoot it when we saw the color in this one spot along the trail. Hope you enjoy it, votes and comments are appreciated! ;-)
- Gear: Nikon D800 w/ 24-70mm 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 107 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!