In my lightboxes:
- Title: Millinocket Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Millinocket Lake
- Nearest Town: Millinocket
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I'd driven to photograph Mt. Katahdin, the highest point in Maine, from the eastern shore of Millinocket Lake. As I drove around the lake, venturing up various dirt roads, I was first struck by the beautiful reflections the autumn foliage cast on this small inlet. Then I saw the abstract formation and texture of the fallen tree and was smitten!
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 28-135mm, Hoya Polarizer, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 304 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!