In my lightboxes:
Fall Foliage Along Penns Creek
- Title: Fall Foliage Along Penns Creek
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bald Eagle State Park, Penns Creek
- Nearest Town: Weikert, PA
- Description: I love to fly fish in the fall at Penns Creek's catch and release area. I find myself photograhing the creek and the little things I find along the water's edge more than I fish. This rock outcropping that juts into the creek creating a deep pool, is one of my favorites.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel T2i, Cannon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 66 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!